Don’t aim to be a leader, aim to be an inspiring leader.

Don’t aim to own a business, aim to own a phenomenal business.

Don’t aim to get a job, aim to make a significant contribution through a job.

Don’t aim to train or teach others, aim to leave an indelible mark.

Don’t aim to become a speaker or writer, aim to speak and write in a way that changes people’s lives.

Don’t aim to just raise your kids, aim to become an extraordinary parent.

Whatever your goals are in life, take them to another level.

Add a descriptive adjective in front of your aspirations to encourage you not to settle for second best from yourself.

--------------------------------------

“I was worth over $1,000,000 when I was 23, and over $10,000,000 when I was 24, and over $100,000,000 when I was 25, and it wasn’t that important because I never did it for the money. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me… Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.”

— Steve Jobs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top