Tom: “I love you Rose!” Rose: “Hmmm…” Tom: “I’ll even die for you.” Rose: “Hmmm…” Tom: “I can’t live without you.” Rose: “Hmmm…” Tom: “I even bought a diamond ring for you.” Girl: “Really?” Tom: “Hmmm…”
--------------------------------

The train halted for a moment at the station. An elderly traveler on the train called a boy and said: “Here’s 50 rupees. Get a 25 rupee sandwich for me and get one for yourself, too. Hurry up!” In no time the boy came back eating a sandwich. “Sir,” he explained, “they only had one sandwich left. Here’s your 25 rupee!”
  --------------------------------

 “Congratulations my boy!” said the groom’s uncle. “I’m sure you’ll look back and remember today as the happiest day of your life.”  “But I’m not getting married until tomorrow,” protested his nephew.  “I know,” replied the uncle. “That’s exactly what I mean.”
--------------------------------

The Irony of life is: the walls of hospitals have heard more sincere prayers than the walls of temples, masjid and churches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top