As I jumped off the building I saw the known loving couple in the tenth floor is hitting each other.

 I saw the usually tough and strong Peter in the ninth floor is crying.

 In the eighth floor Tomy’s fiancée is sleeping with her best friend.

 In the seventh floor Dan is taking her daily anti-depression medicine.

 In the sixth floor jobless Kevin still buys seven newspapers to search for a job every day.

 Much respected Mr Wong in the fifth is trying his wife’s undergarment.

 In the fourth floor Rose is again fighting with her boyfriend.

 Old man in third floor is everyday hoping someone would come by and pay him a visit.

 In the second floor Lily still stares at the picture of her lost husband since half year ago.

 Before I jumped off from the building, I thought I was the most unlucky person in the world.

 Now I just realized everyone has his/her own problems and worries. After I had seen all these, I found out, in fact I wasn’t that bad at all.

 The people who look at me now, I think, after they see me might feel they are not that bad after all.

— Author Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top